2 bedrooms
Streatham, SW16 1UP

A brand new, two bedroom apartment at St Giles House on the third floor that has been designed for older people who may be looking to downsize from a larger home or who are simply planning for the future. The apartment is exclusively for the over 55s and is available via our flexible shared ownership scheme, based on purchasing a 75% share with the full market value of this apartment being £495,000.

Our show apartment is open Thursday to Saturday, 10am to 5pm, with no appointment necessary. Our sales team will be on hand to provide further details and answer any queries.

Dimensions* & Floor Plan

Bedroom 1

2.8m x 5.5m | 9' 2” x 18' 1"

Bedroom 2

2.6m x 4.5m | 8' 6” x 14' 9"

Living room

5.1m x 4.2m | 19' 9" x 13' 9”


2.4m x 3m | 7' 10” x 9' 10"


2.6m x 1.9m | 8' 6” x 6' 3"


*All dimensions are approximate

2 bedroom apartment floor plan at St Giles House


  • Neutral shades to allow home owners to add their own unique touches
  • Fully-integrated appliances including:
    • Hob and oven
    • Fridge-freezer
    • Washer-dryer
  • Full carpeting to bedrooms, hallways and lounge
  • Vinyl flooring to the kitchen and bathroom
  • Wet room with level access shower
A typical kitchen at St Giles House


The properties benefit from the following:

  • Communal landscaped garden
  • Communal lounge for residents
  • Close to local amenities and transport links
  • Lift
  • Level access shower

Eligibility criteria

To live at St Giles House you:

  • Must be over 55.
  • Your household income can be no more than £90,000.
  • You will need to sell any existing property owned before buying through OPSO, but you will not require a Local Authority nomination in order to be approved eligible.
  • You must not have any outstanding credit issues (for example unsatisfied defaults or county court judgements).

This apartment is available to buy for £371,250 for a 75% share. You can purchase from 25% to 75% of the full market value through Sanctuary's flexible shared ownership scheme.

A subsidised rent will be applicable on the remaining share, unless you chose to purchase the maximum share of 75%. If a 75% share is purchase no rent will be applied to the remaining 25%. If you wish to discuss purchasing a smaller share of this property please contact us to discuss your options.


If you are looking to escape the bustle, Streatham Common and Tooting Common are both located less than a mile from St Giles House.

Streatham is very well connected to central London with regular bus routes and trains from three different stations.

Streatham Hill, Streatham Station and Streatham Common are all within walking distance from St Giles House and provide direct links to central London in less than half an hour.

View development

Shared ownership calculator

Property value
Share to purchase
25% 50% 75%
Mortgage required
Indicative monthly rent *

The particulars within this website have been prepared for prospective purchasers for guidance only. They are not part of an offer or contract. Whilst some descriptions are inevitably subjective and information is given in good faith, they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All dimensions are taken from plans and must, therefore, be treated as approximate. Some variation in the finished construction and landscaping should be expected. The site plan, images and photographs are indicative only, not to scale and for general guidance only. Sanctuary Group reserves the right to amend the specifications without prior notice. Any substantial changes to the specification or plan following reservation will only be made with the prior approval of the buyer. Any substitution of materials will be to an equal or higher standard. All images, photographs and dimensions are not intended to be relied upon for any contract nor intended to form part of that contract. Sanctuary Group is under no liability to any person in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred, or which may arise directly or indirectly, in respect of information contained on this site.



For help finding your brand new home, call our team on 0800 916 1444 or Contact us