2 Properties available
£106,875
Rochford, SS4 3EG

Wedgwood Court offers a collection of beautifully refurbished one bedroom retirement living apartments available to buy via flexible older person's shared ownership. The apartments are available from £106,875 based on a 75% share price.

Each apartment has been designed for older people who may be looking to downsize from a larger home or who are simply planning for the future.

The apartments are all finished to a high standard and come with fully integrated appliances including washer/dryer, fridge freezer, oven and hob. Bedrooms, hallways and lounges are carpeted throughout, with the bathroom and kitchen fitted with vinyl flooring and tiled. Communal facilities include a stunning lounge, kitchen and garden, plus a scooter store with charging points.

Older People's Shared Ownership

Older People’s Shared Ownership is a scheme which provides retired individuals or couples an alternative homeownership opportunity. The scheme is available exclusively to the over 55s.

The scheme is similar to standard Shared Ownership. You would purchase an initial share that you can afford, and then pay rent on the remaining share. At Wedgwood Court the minimum share that can be purchased is 75%, with the remaining 25% being rent-free.

There will also be a monthly service charge. This charge covers grounds maintenance, communal cleaning and servicing, contract repairs and maintenance. A full breakdown of this can be obtained from a sales coordinator, please enquire for more information.

 

For further information please contact our sales team by calling 01702 544841, emailing rochford@abbottscountrywide.co.uk or by using the request information button on this page.

Location

Wedgwood Court is located in the Essex town of Rochford, a historic town filled with heritage and culture.

All of the amenities that you need are nearby, including a supermarket and medical centre. Frequent buses also pass by at the end of the road, offering you easy transport into the centre of Rochford and its surrounding towns in no time at all.

If you would like to travel further, the coastal town of Southend-on-Sea is just a short trip away, perfect for a day out by the sea.

Block

The particulars within this website have been prepared for prospective purchasers for guidance only. They are not part of an offer or contract. Whilst some descriptions are inevitably subjective and information is given in good faith, they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All dimensions are taken from plans and must, therefore, be treated as approximate. Some variation in the finished construction and landscaping should be expected. The site plan, images and photographs are indicative only, not to scale and for general guidance only. Sanctuary Group reserves the right to amend the specifications without prior notice. Any substantial changes to the specification or plan following reservation will only be made with the prior approval of the buyer. Any substitution of materials will be to an equal or higher standard. All images, photographs and dimensions are not intended to be relied upon for any contract nor intended to form part of that contract. Sanctuary Group is under no liability to any person in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred, or which may arise directly or indirectly, in respect of information contained on this site.

 

Block

For help finding your brand new home, call our team on 0800 916 1444 or Contact us